Sunday 17 June 2007

Father's Day

I don't normally go a bunch on Father's Day. I don't see why Clinton Cards should dictate when I send my Dad a bunch of flowers. But strangely my views may be about to change given that this is my first Father's Day as a Dad. And my heart did melt when I saw what little Lucy had done for me.

Rather than selling her soul to The Man she had made her own card using loads of pictures of me and her together. She had also managed to make a ceramic mug and picture frame with her foot prints on.

After Lucy had handed over my presents, Ali revealed that she had helped Lucy out and that using great subterfuge they had gone to the ceramics workshop in Kew without me realising. Cunning Mummy. Clever Lucy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Mr. P.
Love Sue,Mum (Looking on tinternet)
and Kev,Jonny and Dad (enjoying the cricket at Headingley)

Anonymous said...

Happy Poppa's Day indeedy Poppa Ports and indeedier Poppa Porter at the cricket, and Poppa Tayler too.

My, my, Herbalicious Lucington Mccuteness, you are a real talent. But twas as we expected! :0)

Auntie Pink x