Thursday 19 July 2007

Bonzo Jon

I've known my mate Glastonbury Jon for almost exactly 20 years. We originally met when we both worked for the same company in Hull. I just call him Glastonbury Jon because that is where he lived when Ali first met him and I know loads of people called Jon. He actually lives with his Missus, Heather, in Devon. They are the front "men" in the legendary punk sensation The Reoffenders.

He was over in the big smoke because his lad Kie was acting as an extra in a film about the evils of landmines and Jon was giving him a lift. The filming was in Battersea Park which is just round the South Circular from chez Lucy so Jon popped in to say hello to the little fella.

1 comment:

SoTellMe.. said...

Hello, I am of passage on your site and I benefit from it to greet you! Good continuation! Vinc