Tuesday 15 April 2008

Egyptian Hat

Last time my sister Sue went to Egypt it was for her Honeymoon. When she returned to Blighty she bought me a T-Shirt sporting the timeless and witty legend "My sister went to Egypt and all she bought me was this T-Shirt". Oh how I laughed. However, she has made significant amends. Aunty Sue, Unkey Kev, Jonny and Aunty Tiss have returned to Egypt (obviously Jonny and Tiss weren't there last time!) and this time they have bought Lucy a nice present. Not pictured is a very cool red T-Shirt with the name Lucy written in ancient pictograms. Very educational. They also bought her this Arabic hat which is very colourful and totally bonkers. Which suits Lucy very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! It suits the little tyke - though she certainly looks like she has mixed feelings about it.

Next time its the sheesha pipe!

Tiss